Cyber threats are continually evolving with attacks becoming more frequent, sophisticated and targeted. Over 50% of UK businesses reported an attack or breach during 2019. Therefore, it’s critical that organisations take cyber security seriously and invest in advanced measures that extend well beyond traditional perimeter defences (firewalls and anti-virus).
Don’t be the next statistic, that’s where we can help.
Cyber Essentials -What is it?
- The UK Governments official Cyber Security standard – https://www.cyberessentials.ncsc.gov.uk/
- The ONLY such government scheme
- Takes companies through a set of appropriately challenging questions on cyber security
- Awards a certificate if the questions are actioned appropriately
- Covers the National Cyber Security Centre’s 10 Steps
How can we help?
- We can help you to achieve a Cyber Essentials or IASME Certificate of IT Security and GDPR compliance
- We can also help you to mitigate any risks that are identified by these schemes in order to maintain your compliance
Areas that often require attention include:
- Firewall Configuration
- Secure E-mail
- Virus Protection
- Password Policies
- Secure Remote Access
- Network Access Points
The ever-increasing amount of Internet and E-mail activity within organisations is ensuring that security should be a top priority for modern businesses; however, Security issues are often overlooked when assessing priorities within the company. With the potential loss of productivity and information at risk by a virus strike or a hacker attack, time taken to consider a pre-emptive strategy to protect your valuable data and computer systems can prove to be very cost effective.
Speak to our team about a risk assessment.