Our current vacancies
Please see our current vacancies below:
Field Service Engineer
Field service engineer Job Vacancy Announcement
Do you have Telesales Experience?
Do you love a challenge?
Do you want to join one of the UK’s fastest growing IT & Telecoms providers?
If you have the drive, and want to earn a generous results-based commission, we want to hear from you!
Following up campaigns via email and phone, Cold-calling, appointment making.
Some previous Telesales experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Prepares and follows up proposals
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasising Excellence, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
- A desire to meet and exceed targets set.
- Strong work ethic to do what it takes to succeed and driven by success
- Aptitude to determine the opportunities on which you should spend your time and resources
- Excellent organisation, time management and follow up skills along with the ability to manage several opportunities simultaneously
- Great telephone, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated, driven, a real go-getter